We have the lowest prices on Texas Hunter Feeders!
Utilizing a high velocity air stream to project feed pellets into the water, this feeder delivers a wedge-shaped feed pattern approximately 45 feet in length by 20 feet in width. The EZ Set Digital Timer – backed by a 5-Year Limited Warranty – controls a specially engineered dual motor system. A metered flow of feed is introduced directly into the air blower assembly, eliminating the need for problematic augers, solenoids or shut-off gates.
This directional fish feeder features two built-in sight gauges that make it easy to check the feed level from practically any direction, while large welded footpads and height-adjustable legs make anchoring and leveling the feeder on sloping pond banks easy. The optional solar charger mounts on any side of this fish feeder to maximize the exposure to the sun, while a tough, steel, flexible conduit protects the wires from the weather and varmints.
When making your purchase, please select Adjustable Legs (shown) to easily level feeder on uneven terrain or sloping pond banks, or Straight Legs to reduce the feeder’s footprint when mounting on a pier or dock.
- Less than 5′ tall for easy filling
- Powder-coated Texas Hunter Green Galvanized Steel Hopper
- Two built-in feed level sight gauges
- Powerful centrifugal air blower assembly
- Designed to feed fish pellets or shelled corn
- Capacity: 425lbs of corn, 320lbs sinking fish pellets or 215lbs floating fish feed
- Approximate Output on 10 second feeding: Game Fish Chow 2.6 lbs or AquaMax 600 1.6 lbs
- Wedge-shaped feed pattern 45′ x 20′
- Large welded footpads for extra stability
- Your choice: Adjustable legs for easy leveling or Straight legs for piers & docks
- Legs & footpads are powder-coated for rust prevention
- EZ Set digital timer – no fuses – no ‘timer’ battery required – 5-year limited warranty
- 12v rechargeable heavy duty 7amp battery included
- Built-in ‘nut-serts’ make leg installation a breeze!